T Series Cameras
The Flir T series Cameras are professional level all the way. This series is comprised of three different versions all based on the rotating camera block design. This proven design allows for less operator fatigue which results in superior inspections. Combine this with a host of additional features and a choice of resolutions and thermal levels and you have the infrared camera used by thermography professionals worldwide.
- T1K/T1020 – 786,432 measurement points (1024 x 786) with .02 sensitivity. This is the camera you want when extreme resolution and sensitivity is required. The T1K/1020 is the camera you want when you are dealing with small targets at extended distances.
- T660/640/620 – 308,160 measurement points (640×480). This platform and resolution level is the most common professional level camera in use today. These cameras combine professional plus resolution and analysis tools with multiple documentation choices to make this series of camera perfect for the professional thermographer.
- T840 – The FLIR T840 infrared camera is designed to help electric utility and other thermography professionals comfortably survey equipment both indoors or outdoors and seek out signs of failure all day long. Thanks to an integrated eyepiece viewfinder and a bright 4-inch color LCD display, the T840 makes it easy to conduct inspections outside in bright, challenging light conditions. The 180° rotating lens platform and thoughtful ergonomic design helps users quickly diagnose failing components in hard-to-reach areas. A 6° telephoto lens option is available to ensure accurate temperature measurement of small targets from farther distances. The T840 Has a high resolution is 464×348 detector Additionally the T840 fits into a price range previously untouched by full featured high resolution cameras.
- T540 – 161,474 measurement points(464 x 348). With built in thermal ranges from -4f to 2732f, there will not be much if anything you cannot measure. A top choice where measurement of high temps is a requirement.
- T530 – 76,800 measurement points (320 x 240). The T530 is possible the best mix of quality thermal imaging and low cost available. The T530 comes standard with measurement capability from 32f to 1202f with optional calibrations to 2192f available.
Looking for other FLIR Imaging products?