UE Systems Ultraprobe 9000
Expand your inspection capabilities with the ultrasound digital technology.
All the advantages of Digital with the feel of Analog.
The Ultraprobe 9000 Kit Complete is a digital ultrasonic inspection, information storage and retrieval system that is so versatile, so easy (most operators are able to use the Ultraprobe 9000 within 15 minutes of purchase) and so much fun to operate, you’ll be looking for opportunities to use it every day.
From the very instant you hold the Ultraprobe 9000 Ultrasonic Inspection System in your hand, the feel of the well balanced pistol grip, the elegance of simplicity, and the clarity of signal will convince you that this is truly a remarkable feat of engineering. This Ultraprobe is ready to unleash the potential of any inspection program.
- Open Platform Software.
- Interchangeable Modules.
- Frequency Tuning.
- Spin and Click™ Technology.
- 120 dB Dynamic Range.
- 400 Memory Locations Record: dB, Frequency, Time, Date, Text, Operation Mode & More.
- Acoustic Isolating Headphones.
- Environmentally Friendly Rechargeable Batteries.
- Superior Application Support.
- Easy Interface for Most Vibration Analyzers.
- Upload and Download Data via USB.
For your safety, there are now two models available: Ultraprobe 9000 IS/ATEX EX and Ultraprobe 9000 Mb Ex ib I (for underground mining)
SPIN AND CLICK™ TECHNOLOGY
UE Systems’ unique Spin and Click ™ Technology makes sophisticated inspection processes so simple, so quick, that you will be amazed at how much you can accomplish with only two controls.
By just “spinning” and “clicking” you can:
- Locate and Identify Potential Problems.
- Store Data.
- Change Frequency Quickly.
- Change Sensitivity Quickly.
- Download via USB Output.
- Select “Snap Shot”, “Peak Hold” , “Real Time” …and More!
Your first glance at the easy to read display panel shows you something special. You can see the calibrated decibel readout and a 16 segment bar graph which instantly registers sound intensity changes and simultaneously registers peak hold as you scan.