Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy
The Simple to Use and Accurate Lubrication Technology
The #1 cause of bearing and motor failure is improper lubrication. Easily control and maintain your lubrication program with ultrasound.
Eliminate over/under-lubrication with the Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy. This easy to use instrument is designed to help lube technicians know when lubrication is needed as well as when to stop adding grease, you can focus on other applications knowing in confidence that the potential for both under and over lubrication does not exist at your facility. Help eliminate unplanned outages and motor failure with the UE Systems Grease Caddy 201
Know when to add lube as well as when to stop lubricating… With the low cost Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy
- Listen as the lubricant is being applied
- Easily recognize when to stop adding lubricant
- Prober lubrication prolongs the life of rotating equipment and bearings
- Eliminate both under and over lubrication
- Save on man-hours-no premature failed bearings to change
- Save on operating costs-no more wasted lubrication or excessive bearing changes
- Decrease down time-less bearing failure due to lubrication issues
UE Systems’ unique heterodyning and acoustic filtration system helps you isolate and clearly hear bearing sounds in most noisy plant environments. UE Systems’ Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy is so sensitive you will hear when the grease enters the bearing as well as recognize when to stop applying lubrication.
Additional Useful Features:
- Easy to understand LED’s provide visual indication of ultrasound amplitude
- Visual LED bar graph functions as an additional guide to know when to stop applying grease.
- Built-in front-end lamp to illuminate dark areas
- Swivel Base allows the operator to adjust as needed for the perfect angle
- Professional/Industrial headphones for high noise environments
How the Ultraprobe® 201 Grease Caddy works
As lubrication levels fall, friction levels rise producing ultrasonic waves, which are very directional and localized. Easily attached to most standard grease guns, the Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy translates high frequency sounds down into the audible range where users will hear and recognize bearing sounds. The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy focuses in on these sounds, even in the noisiest environments and helps users identify when to stop lubricating.
The Ultraprobe 201 Grease Caddy helps lubrication technicians recognize the proper amount of lubricant to apply to each individual bearing. When used correctly, this easy to use instrument will dramatically reduce the problem of over lubrication and related bearing failure.