Condition Based Maintenance
Use MAINTelligence to build a condition based maintenance program that can produce substantial benefits to your operation:
- Reduce unscheduled down time.
- Reduce catastrophic failures.
- Reduce maintenance costs.
- Improve production.
- Improve plant safety.
What does it take to manage a successful condition based maintenance program? Just like any other initiative to improve performance, you need choose the right approach, and the right tools.
MAINTelligence is the only system you need to build a comprehensive condition based maintenance program. Operator inspections, vibration analysis, lubricant analysis, thermography, ultrasonic analysis, motor monitoring…it’s all here. Interfaces are available for a wide variety of instruments, laboratories and systems. Proven diagnostic capability adds automated intelligent analysis to your predictive maintenance program.
What is the key to a World-Class Asset Health Monitoring Program?
A truly integrated asset health information management system, using a common database and common software modules for all major asset health functions.
- Integration of data for all Condition Monitoring Techniques.
- Alarm and Condition Assessment for All Asset Health Monitoring Technologies.
- Advanced Communications Tools for Reporting and Information Distribution.
- Automatic Work Generation in EAM/CMMS/ERP Systems.
- Automatic Data Transfer to/from Process Data Historian Systems.
- Tracking / Trending of Multiple Key Performance Indicators.
Integrated Data Management
MAINTelligence is a fully integrated system whereby all data resides in one database and is accessible to all areas of MAINTelligence. The system features a full condition monitoring analysis and tools for all techniques:
- Vibration Data Collection and Analysis.
- Lubrication Sample Management and Analysis.
- Ultrasonic and Process Data Collection and Analysis.
- Thermographic Image Analysis.