All-Test Pro OnLine II™ Complete Electrical Signature Analysis
The All-Test Pro Online II Motor Test System performs motor electrical signature analysis (ESA) plus power quality analysis on your motor systems.
The ATPOL II delivers superior AC diagnostics for the evaluation of the health of the Stator Electrically and Mechanically, Rotor, Air Gap, and evaluates the entire driven load (belted, geared, bladed, etc.). The instrument also provides excellent Diagnostics for DC motors, Generators and Transformers.
- Evaluate and trend electrical and mechanical health of all types of motors and motor systems. Gives insight into the entire system from incoming power through the driven load.
- Handheld data collector is light and portable
- Three voltage and three current inputs.
- Measures line frequency, running speed, and slip automatically.
- Finds all critical points (PPF. RBPF, SSPF, and more) automatically.
- Automatic report generation including:
- Incoming power quality
- Voltage and current unbalance
- Power factor
- Motor Load
- Rotor Health
- Stator Electrical Health
- Stator Mechanical Health
- Air gap/Eccentricity (static and dynamic)
- Bearing issues
- Integrated system includes software, voltage probes, and 2 sets of current probes
The All-Test Pro OnLine II is the most powerful, the most easy to use, and most affordable on-line motor test system on the market today.
The best way to evaluate this system is with a demonstration. Contact us to discuss and schedule a visit.