Ultraprobe® 2000 Ultrasonic Detection Kit
Complete with everything you need to for accurate route inspection, the Ultraprobe® 2000 kit includes:
ULTRAPROBE housing with Metered Pistol Grip, Ballistic Meter, Frequency Tuning Dial, Ten Turn Potentiometer, Numerically Calibrated Sensitivity Dial with Selection Lock, Bi-Modal Meter Selector switch, battery, battery indicator light, battery recharger receptacle and head set receptacle.
- Trisonic scanning Module for locating airborne ultrasound such as pressure, vacuum and electrical leakage.
- Rubber Focusing Probe for narrowing reception band of Scanning Module and for blocking out ambient ultrasound.
- Stethoscope (contact type) Probe for monitoring internally generated ultrasound such as in bearings, steam traps and valves.
- Deluxe Industrial noise reducing Headset.
- Video Training Tape Program
- Extension Probe Kit to increase Stethoscope contact range to 31 inches.
- Warble Tone Generator with amplitude selection switch for use in Tone Test method.
- Battery Recharge Kit for main housing and Warble Tone Generator.
- Zero Halliburton aluminum carrying case
FACTORY MUTUAL RATED
- Intrinsically Safe
- Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C & D
- Exceeds ASTM-1002-05
- Standards for ultrasonic leak detection
- CE rated
- EX Rated